RoboCup Rescue Simulation Agents
The Agents competition involves scoring competing agent coordination algorithms on different maps of the Robocup Rescue simulation platform. The challenge in this case involves developing coordination algorithms that will enable teams of Ambulances, Police forces, and Fire Brigades to save as many civilians as possible and extinguish fires in a city where an earthquake has just happened.
the same used in RoboCup.
Same as last year
This category has been played in Brazil since 2006. The last results are:
- Champion: LTI-Agents – POLI-USP (Brazil)
- Champion: LTI Agents (Brazil)
- Vice-champion: epicenter (Brazil)
- Champion: epicenter (Brazil)
- Vice-champion: LTI Agents (Brazil)
Brazil Open 2006
- Champion: ITANDROIDS-RS (Brazil)